/Covid-19 Update: Premiere Audio/VIDEO Integration Is Still Here to Serve You
It seems that everyone around the country is coming to grips with what is happening all over the world. Our lives have changed in an irrevocable way, and we are only starting to understand what that means. For many, with Governor Sisolak ordering non-essential businesses in Nevada to close, it means changing routines, working from home, and possibly a great fear of what’s to come. It’s important to remember that we are all in this together, and for us to succeed as a city, state, country, and society, everyone must pull together and make sure our neighbors have what they need to go forward.
It may seem trivial, but Premiere Audio/Video Integration is still in business and still able to help our clients with their technological needs. Whether it’s making sure that your new home office set up works as it should, your video-conferencing system is flawless, or simply that your wifi can handle the increased load, we are here for you, even if our showroom is closed.
What does this mean? It means that you can still contact us by phone, email, or on our website for the service you have come to expect from Premiere. Being connected is more important than ever, and we will make sure that you have what you need. That includes office and work technology, but also your entertainment needs. Kids and family will be spending more time at home, and you want to make sure that they have what they need to get through boredom.
During this time, the health and safety of our staff, clients, and the Las Vegas Valley Community as a whole will always be a top priority. As such, we are following all recommendations for hygiene, including increased handwashing and using gloves for protection when appropriate. We will still be providing you with at-home and office service, but if the answer is YES to any of the questions below, we can reschedule your appointment for a future date and time.
1. Do you feel uncomfortable with our technicians coming on-site at your location?
2. In the past 14 days, have you traveled from California, Washington State, Massachusetts or New York?
3. In the past 14 days, have you traveled overseas?
4. In the past 14 days, have you been on a cruise or crew ship?
5. Have you been in close contact with anyone, including members of your immediate family who have traveled to any of these domestic locations or overseas or have been on a cruise or crew ship?
6. In the past 14 days have you or anyone you have been in contact with had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any flu-like symptoms?
Our support team is available around the clock at 725-600-8077 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all of your questions and issues. Together, we can make sure that you remain connected and engaged in this difficult time.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time. We are grateful for your continued patronage, and we look forward to helping you with your audio, visual, and technological needs for what’s to come.
Kim Wicklund, President
Premiere Audio/Video Integration